Via Kelly at Big A little a, here are some fantastic features in the September issue of The Edge of the Forest:
- An interview with Phil Bildner, by Camille Powell.
- An appreciation of Patrick McDowell's picture books, by Adrienne Furness.
- Kelly discusses Anglo-American versions of Baba Yaga tales in Baba Yaga Heads West.
- Elizabeth Burns reviews Barry Lyga's Fanboy and Boy Toy.
- Kim Winters shares about being on retreat in A Day in the Life.
- Betsy Bird tells us What's In Her Backpack.
- Robin Brande is this month's Blogging Writer.
- Sounds From The Forest talks with Mary Anne Hoberman and Deborah Freedman.